Wednesday, September 3, 2008

These things make me very happy...

  • art! I love finding recycled and/or unusual objects (like scissors, shredded money, pill capsules, keys, fuses, etc.) that I can turn into something else. These are some things that I've made: http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2008318&l=a6ae7&id=1500870226
  • my lovely family, boyfriend, and kitties
  • kind, respectful, and open-minded human beings
  • Goodwill (Sales at this store are especially wonderful. There's an outlet on University where you can buy one pound of clothing for $1.49... or $1 on Labor Day!) 
  • cooking and decorating cakes
  • playing Scrabble 
  • bright colors of fingernail polish that are intended to be worn by 8-year-olds 
  • ice cream
  • camping and s'mores and fireflies
  • lots of music... some of my favorites (at the moment or otherwise) are: Neil Young, Billy Bragg, Curtis Mayfield, Lauryn Hill, Tom Petty, Steppenwolf, Bob Dylan, Common, Lil Wayne, and Wilco

No comments: