Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rachel's Intro

Rachel's Intro: [it's hard for me to narrow to just 10 things, okay!]

My top 10 favorite things to watch are:
1. The Professional
2. Say Anything
3. Breakfast Club
4 I Like It Like That
5. Senorita Extraviada
6. Nobody's Business
7. Niecy Nash and Clean House(!)
8. HGTV shows like House Hunters and Color Splash
9. CSI, Law & Order type shows, even Forensic Files and the First 48
10.Favela Rising

My guilty pleasures are:
1. Nelly
2. TI
3. pop music
4. McDonalds french fries
5. peanut butter and chocolate ice cream

My favorite things to do:
1. play with my kids
2. make movies (mostly documentary videos)
3. teach media and feminisms
4. mentor youth who want to make movies

Here'a a picture of me filming in Chile (for a doc coming out on PBS next year called Estilo Hip Hop (directed by Vee Bravo):

No comments: